The International Association of Professional Business Consultants is a membership organization created to provide education and business development services for people working as business consultants.
To promote professional standards in consulting, each member of the International Association of Professional Business Consultants agrees to conduct business in accordance with a Code of Ethics.
Members agree to:
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Accept only work they are capable of performing competently.
- Disclose to clients any potential conflicts of interest.
- Charge reasonable fees for services.
- Not engage in any practice that is fraudulent or illegal.
- Provide all agreed upon services in a timely manner.
- Treat clients, employees and other business associates with respect.
- Maintain client confidentiality unless disclosure is authorized by the client or required by law.
- Strive for high levels of client satisfaction.